Latest Covid Update:
Employees working remotely can continue to work remotely. Unless an employee wants to return to the facility, please speak with your manager. Managers may request some employees to work in the facility on a regular basis. Others may ask employees to work in the facility a few days a month.
Effective June 16th
- Employees in the facility will NOT be required to wear a Face Covering.
- Employees will no longer be required to submit a COVID-19 health survey. However, if you feel sick, please inform your supervisor/manager if you are experiencing COVID symptoms.
- All other protocols will continue.
- Social distancing
- Washing hands frequently
- Staggering lunches
- Cleaning and sanitizing areas several times a day
- Inside doors should remain open to alleviate high touch spots.
- Stay home if you are sick and contact your supervisor asap