Custom Integrated Fire Tanks and Fire Truck Bodies
Integrator™ Fire Truck Tanks & Fire Truck Bodies
Manufactured for nearly twenty years, the Integrator™ combines the UPF Poly-Tank® fire truck tanks’ reliability with custom fire truck bodies. Integrator™ fire truck tanks and fire truck bodies are manufactured independently, then joined together to provide one integrated unit to simplify assembly and avoid corrosion.
Up to a 4,000-gallon Poly Tank is available, the Integrator Poly Tank and PolyBody unit provide no shortage of options. Therefore, each PolyBody and Poly-Tank integrated unit can be purchased directly or by your fire truck manufacturer or dealer. Additionally, UPF also offers custom poly rescue truck bodies.
Furthermore, for custom Integrator™ pricing, please select from the specifications below to obtain a quote:
NOTE: Custom units with capacities ranging from 100 – 4,000 gallons
Fire Truck Tank:
- Tank size (Gallons and dimensions)
- Style of Tank (T-Type or rectangle)
- Tank options (See PolySide® options)
PolySide® Fire Tank Includes as standard:
- One fill tower with removable screen
- One sump with an anti-swirl plate and clean-out
- One vent/overflow pipe (6”)
- One tank fill up to 3” NPT
- One tank suction up to 4” NPT
Internal fire tank mounting blocks and tank mounting kits:
|Tank Size||Mounting Kits|
|Under 2,000 Gallons||2|
|2,000 – 2999 Gallons||3|
|3,000 – 4,000 Gallons||4|
Custom Fire Truck Bodies:
- Provide a drawing or a sketch showing the basic compartment/body design, including all dimensions.
- All compartments should have interior length, width, and heights shown.
- Show compartment openings for length and height.
- Roll-up door or Poly slam style door options.